I know many of you joined in the Dove Divine Dessert Truffle Giveaway, hosted by my friend, Emmy. I hope one of you won, and I hope you all enjoyed making a new blog friend!
I thought it only fitting that I do a second Dove Divine Truffle Giveaway....you know, make one more mom (or reader) happy.
Dove is offering an incredible box of Dessert Truffles, hand made by Jin Caldwell. Jin has been recognized as one of the Top 10 pastry chefs in North America, and is handmaking truffles for Mother's Day (although, anyone can eat them!) They will be made with fresh butter and cream, so you'll want to eat these within 3 weeks of delivery (as if they would last any longer!)
The beautiful box, wrapped in a gross-grain ribbon, of spring colors, will have 24 Truffles....four each, of these six dessert flavors;
Key Lime Pie
Enter to win a box.....they will be directly shipped the week of Mother's Day....here's how to win....
1. Become a follower of my blog.
2. Leave me a comment letting me know about the special lady that will receive these yummy truffles (even if that special lady is you!).
3. One post per person, per household
4. Dove chocolatiers or Dove/Mars, Inc. employees are not allowed to play
5. Winner must live in the continental USA
6. Posts must be submitted by 11:59pm, PST, Saturday, April 24, 2010.
7. Winner will be randomly selected and posted on Sunday, April 25, 2011.
8. Winner must send me the mailing address that they would like the truffles shipped to (no PO Boxes) by Monday, April 26, 2011, 5pm PST, or a new winner will be selected. SO CHECK BACK