Monday, April 26, 2010

MJ's Fabulous 6 Layer Cake

Look what I got!


Well, I got the picture, not the actual cake. You should see my monitor screen. Just an FYI, licking your monitor screen makes it blurry.

My fellow Dove Chocolatier, MJ, always makes delicious desserts, and this time she has really out done herself!

I know you all are going to want to make this cake for your family and friends.

OR, perhaps, you want to make it and hide it, then, kiss your husband goodbye as he goes off to work, and wave at your children as they skip off to school....all the while stoically mentioning the laundry and floors you are going to clean....and as soon as they are out of sight, you can pull it out and gnosh on it while you watch The View. Just sayin'.

In any case, here is how MJ made this beauty;

FABULOUS 6 Layer Cake
Topping: Dove Chocolate ganache with White Chocolate shavings
1st layer and bottom layer: Dove Chocolate Baking Mix
Pink: Dove Raspberry Mousse
White: vanilla cake
Cream: bavarian cream filling w/fresh strawberries



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chocolate Videos