Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tempering Chocolate

I love to post the fun creations that I can make with tempered chocolate, and I am excited to announce that Sept. 1st the Rev1 tempering unit will be going on sale.

They retail for $400-$700 (google it and see!!) and we will be selling them for only $154 AND that includes 2.5 pounds of chocolate and an assortment of design transfer sheets. This is an incredible bargain!!

Check out the video below, and see what tempering is all about...and how easy it is to make incredible gifts and treats.

3 comments:

  1. How would I go about ordering one of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry I dont get notified when a comment posts and dont often go back to read through on onlder posts....

    If you are interested in the tempering unit, please message or email me thchocolatelady@cox.net and I will respond right away. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Chocolate Videos